Thursday, January 30, 2020

Quick Update

Quick update

I’m having a great time I’m learning lots about myself and God and building a relationship with him.

I’m also building a relationship with some awesome people!

Soon I will release to you where in Africa I will be going so stay tuned!!
My group will be splitting into 2 groups and going to 2 countries each
Might even have a Vlog about it, it’s crazy but just if you could pray for me as I make the decision of which group I will join and as our leaders make final decisions that God would just guide the process that would be awesome!!!

For now here are some pictures of me having a blast and some of my new friends!!

More to come

-Quinn




4 comments:

  1. Love these pics!! Please give Anna a big hug for me ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! You look like a giant in this group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are alright. Why are you in al of them. Might be nice to see something different than you. Thanks for trying I guess 🤷‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures Quinn. Keep finding joy in your day. I am excited to hear more about where God is leading you!

    ReplyDelete

Fred

Fred, 26 years old It was 9pm, I was walking down the street in the middle of the shopping centre with a group of my friends from clas...